Old Library Studio offers the best protection antivirus to make your computer best running of all time that blows your mind. We highly give you the best quality antivirus from different certified Antivirus protection and secured.
Some of the best acting and Best free antivirus applications include:
1. AVG Free Edition – The program comes with a user-friendly interface that lets you perform a virus scan without difficulty.
By default, it’s configured to execute a daily malware and virus scan, which is a highly urge task that all Internet users must do. It has daily automatic updates to ensure the program is aware of the most recent virus or worm that’s been published on the Internet. Overall, it’s only a good well-designed antivirus application.
2. Avira Free Antivirus – This program comes with a wonderful interface that also includes automatic daily scheduled virus scans and updates.
The easy user interface makes scan of your computer system simple and effective. You can schedule when the automated scans happen and its real-time scanning keeps you safe from all malicious email attachments. This is a fantastic software package that I highly recommend.
3. Avast Free Antivirus – With this newest version, the developers have upgraded the interface into a slick-looking, simple to navigate software tool.
It comes with a super-fast real-time antivirus and antispyware scanning engine. After you’ve downloaded, you can run it for up to 60 days, then you want to register your free version. Overall this new version has a wonderful professional interface, from a software vendor with a long history in the Antivirus marketplace.
4. PC Tools Threat Fire Free – PC Tools have an excellent name in Internet security products, and also this free Antivirus software package is no exception.
It sports a nice, easy to navigate user interface also contains the typical automatic updates and real-time scanning of spyware and virus. This software tool is somewhat different from more conventional antivirus software packages since it requires a more pro-active approach to virus threat detection. Threat Fire pro-actively scans for suspected virus action before the virus really strikes or infects the PC. This is an exceptional feature for an antivirus program and it does this without using a lot of their PC’s resources. Overall, It’s a good choice, if you want to take a more proactive approach to spyware and virus detection
5. Panda Could Free Antivirus – Panda Cloud is a relatively new software product and is designed to operate mainly of Windows Netbooks and the so-called thin-client PC’s.